-
September 27th, 2025, 06:55 AM
#1
netone Member
Memorable drive with Lamborghini Urus rental
A friend recommended trying out an SUV supercar while in London, specifically the Lamborghini Urus. I wasn’t sure if the SUV would feel as thrilling as a coupe, since practicality sometimes overshadows performance. Has anyone here tried this vehicle for a day or weekend hire and can describe how the experience compares to the classic sports models?
-
September 29th, 2025, 03:28 AM
#2
netone Member
Re: Memorable drive with Lamborghini Urus rental
Hi! When I was planning a trip to London and looking for something more memorable than a regular ride, I checked out lamborghini urus hire London. The process was surprisingly smooth clear listings, upfront pricing, and helpful support. Driving it felt more like a highlight than just transport, especially when navigating tight streets with a SUV that looked and drove like it belonged in a showroom.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks